- Department Overview
- 50th Anniversary Celebration
- Academic Programs
- Student Opportunities
- Faculty & Staff
Are you a natural born leader with a knack for solving complex problems?
Then a degree in engineering management or systems engineering might be right
for you. Both programs are extremely interdisciplinary, and require a wide range
of communicational, organizational and technical skills.
Join the oldest and most storied engineering management program in the country.
This program prepares students for leadership roles in engineering, business and education, balancing engineering preparation with a complementary education in business and management methods.
Enroll in one of the best systems engineering graduate programs in the world.
This program trains graduate students to look at engineering systems as a whole, and take an interdisciplinary, top-down, interactive approach to those systems.
- Changing the game one hat at a time
- ASEM award named after William Daughton
- Suzanna Long is Missouri S&T's 2016 Woman of the Year
- Project merges Missouri S&T, MoDOT
- Missouri S&T lecturer wins book of the year award
- Productive maintenance needs highlighted in new book by S&T researcher
- EMSE Adjunct Instructor and Former PhD Graduate Named Outstanding PE in Education
- Missouri S&T students, recent graduate lead a Mars landing team
- How engineering could help you survive a zombie apocalypse
- EMSE students win at ASEM conference
- Missouri S&T student earns INCOSE doctoral award
- Former Anheuser-Busch VP shares key principles with S&T grads
- Building a case for business
- Driving culture change